What are the basic ingredients that make a brand tick and help it become a Superbrand?
Well, a combination of elements are responsible for making a Brand, what it is. Following is a list of important elements.
- The Name: The name by which a Company or its products are known.
- The Logo: The symbol which represents a Brand.
- The Company: The corporate entity of a Brand
- The Image: What a Brand has come to represent.
- The Customers: Those whom a Brand serves.
- The Product and Services: What a Brand offers in a market place.
- The Promise: What a Brand stands for- its vision, mission, goals, and objectives.
— Based on the information provided in the 2006 Annual Report of PNC Limited, Mumbai.