India Supply Chain Council is hosting its first Inaugural Summit in New Delhi on March 1, 2007
This Summit is expected to provide an excellent opportunity for Supply Chain Executives to share their local experiences, challenges & success with each other and learn from keynote presenters & trainers from the industry. Participants attending this inaugural Summit will learn the latest trends & practices in supply chain, including explanatory case studies from leading companies across wide range of industries and sectors.
– Retail Revolution in India.
– Supply Chain & Logistics know how in Indian market.
– The transport network in India.
– Research & Development activities in (Manufacturing/ Automotive/ Healthcare/ IT)
– Unique opportunities & challenges in the Indian market.
– Domestic Logistic Issues.
– Sourcing activities in India: what, where & how?
– Innovation & Efficiency in the Global IT Supply Chain – India.
– Infrastructure Developments a hurdle or a need to improve supply chain.
– R&D Supply chain trends in India: Pharmacy, Automobile
– Automotive transport business latest trends
Pricing (for registrations up to 31st January): US$ 223 (Members), US$ 334 (Non-Members)
Event Contact: Max Henry/ Abhijit Shivekar (+86 21 5102 1617/ +86 21 6280 1731)
Registration and other details:http://www.supplychains.in