Aer Rianta International, a subsidiary of Dublin Airport Authority, acknowledged and respected as one of the world’s leading airport retailing specialists, with modern retail centres at major airports in Europe, Eastern Europe, North America and the Middle East and known for its world class international capability in a tie up with Flamingo India- a major duty free operator in India besides state owned ITDC, according to sources, has bid for duty free shops at Mumbai and Delhi Airports reports the Economic Times.
- We have moved to a NEW address!
- Reliance targeting big on ‘BtoB’ business, hopes to garner 1 lakh crore in revenue
- Reliance ‘Fresh’ at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Gujarat in 3 months
- Reliance Retail opens 9 ‘Fresh’ stores in NCR; targets 1 trillion in revenues
- Shopper’s Stop Q3 grows 29% in revenues, 27% in operating profits
- Pantaloon adds 8 lakh sq ft in Q3, sales jump by 60%
- Reliance juggernaut gaining momentum
- 3 days of Maha Savings on something Vs. 365 days of savings on everything
- Ambani turf wars may extend to retail
- Big Bazaars gearing up for 3 days of “Maha Savings Offer”