Listening to an FM radio programme on my way to work yesterday, I was amused to hear a radio spot put up by commercial taxes department. Interestingly, the ad requesting customers to seek proper sales invoice from traders had used tapori lingo made popular by ‘Munnabhai’ and his man friday ‘Circuit.’ I would not be surprised in days to come to see incresing number of advertisers trying to cash on the popularity of “Lage Raho Munnabhai.” to sale their products and services. Even “Gandhigiri” may be creatively used as a theme to promote certain products.
- We have moved to a NEW address!
- Reliance targeting big on ‘BtoB’ business, hopes to garner 1 lakh crore in revenue
- Reliance ‘Fresh’ at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Gujarat in 3 months
- Reliance Retail opens 9 ‘Fresh’ stores in NCR; targets 1 trillion in revenues
- Shopper’s Stop Q3 grows 29% in revenues, 27% in operating profits
- Pantaloon adds 8 lakh sq ft in Q3, sales jump by 60%
- Reliance juggernaut gaining momentum
- 3 days of Maha Savings on something Vs. 365 days of savings on everything
- Ambani turf wars may extend to retail
- Big Bazaars gearing up for 3 days of “Maha Savings Offer”