In an evolving retailing strategy, Rasna- the third largest juice marketer in the country- is targeting youth. Plans are underway to retail juice mocktails with such trendy names as Tropical Breeze, Island Spice as April Lady reports the Hindu Business Line. Rasna will vend these signature mocktails through Café Coffee Day with whom the company has entered into an exclusive tie-up. “With this, Rasna sets the mood for the festival season ahead. The recipe book will be given away as complimentary with every one litre pack of Juce-fit,” said Rajan Vazirani, General Manager (Sales), Rasna Pvt Ltd..
- We have moved to a NEW address!
- Reliance targeting big on ‘BtoB’ business, hopes to garner 1 lakh crore in revenue
- Reliance ‘Fresh’ at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Gujarat in 3 months
- Reliance Retail opens 9 ‘Fresh’ stores in NCR; targets 1 trillion in revenues
- Shopper’s Stop Q3 grows 29% in revenues, 27% in operating profits
- Pantaloon adds 8 lakh sq ft in Q3, sales jump by 60%
- Reliance juggernaut gaining momentum
- 3 days of Maha Savings on something Vs. 365 days of savings on everything
- Ambani turf wars may extend to retail
- Big Bazaars gearing up for 3 days of “Maha Savings Offer”