The US$ 20 billion retail toy giant Disney is set to ink an agreement with Jaipurias, the leading Coke bottler in India who also own Pepsi in Nepal and are promoters of Rs. 1200 crore Costa Coffee Retail licensee Devyani International to initial open two stores in Delhi with plans to subsequently expand the chain with more stores in other metropolitan cities reports the Economic Times. The licensee agreement is likely to cover entire Disney line of business including products in various categories such as softlines comprising accessories, apparel, footwear and sleepwear and toys, including action figures, board games and playsets, and food, health & beauty products, consumer electronic products and stationery.
- We have moved to a NEW address!
- Reliance targeting big on ‘BtoB’ business, hopes to garner 1 lakh crore in revenue
- Reliance ‘Fresh’ at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Gujarat in 3 months
- Reliance Retail opens 9 ‘Fresh’ stores in NCR; targets 1 trillion in revenues
- Shopper’s Stop Q3 grows 29% in revenues, 27% in operating profits
- Pantaloon adds 8 lakh sq ft in Q3, sales jump by 60%
- Reliance juggernaut gaining momentum
- 3 days of Maha Savings on something Vs. 365 days of savings on everything
- Ambani turf wars may extend to retail
- Big Bazaars gearing up for 3 days of “Maha Savings Offer”