The Tata group’s consumer durables retail initiative, Croma, will tap into the company’s credit card database to rope in loyal customers and will offer cardholders the advantage of several loyalty programmes packed into one card. The card was ealier launched in association with SBI Cards- a State Bank of India subsidiary) At present, the card is being used by Tata employees, which will be made public this month reports Business Standard.
- We have moved to a NEW address!
- Reliance targeting big on ‘BtoB’ business, hopes to garner 1 lakh crore in revenue
- Reliance ‘Fresh’ at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Gujarat in 3 months
- Reliance Retail opens 9 ‘Fresh’ stores in NCR; targets 1 trillion in revenues
- Shopper’s Stop Q3 grows 29% in revenues, 27% in operating profits
- Pantaloon adds 8 lakh sq ft in Q3, sales jump by 60%
- Reliance juggernaut gaining momentum
- 3 days of Maha Savings on something Vs. 365 days of savings on everything
- Ambani turf wars may extend to retail
- Big Bazaars gearing up for 3 days of “Maha Savings Offer”