Spencer’s Retail is all set to open six new Spencer’s Dailies outlet on Friday. With this, Spencer’s will have 80 outlets across the country reports Hindu Business Line. According to a press release issued by the company, the six new outlets are located in Pune, Hyderabad, Tiruchi and Bangalore. “Plans to open more Spencer’s Hypermarkets and Spencer’s Supers are also in the pipeline this year,” the release said. With this Spencer’s Retail will have seven hypermarkets, three supermarkets and 70 Dailies. “All the new Spencer’s stores will stock every conceivable product that is required by a household on a daily basis. At Spencer’s Daily one can get fresh fruits, vegetables, fast-moving consumer goods, household items and groceries,” the release said.
- We have moved to a NEW address!
- Reliance targeting big on ‘BtoB’ business, hopes to garner 1 lakh crore in revenue
- Reliance ‘Fresh’ at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Gujarat in 3 months
- Reliance Retail opens 9 ‘Fresh’ stores in NCR; targets 1 trillion in revenues
- Shopper’s Stop Q3 grows 29% in revenues, 27% in operating profits
- Pantaloon adds 8 lakh sq ft in Q3, sales jump by 60%
- Reliance juggernaut gaining momentum
- 3 days of Maha Savings on something Vs. 365 days of savings on everything
- Ambani turf wars may extend to retail
- Big Bazaars gearing up for 3 days of “Maha Savings Offer”